Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, and Novak Djokovic have all signed-up for the upcoming inaugural ATP Cup in what is a stunning confirmed line-up.
The ATP Cup launches in Janaury as a rival to the Davis Cup, with countries represented by the top players they have – using ranking points as an incentive.
That has attracted some absolute star names making up some veritable dream-teams in tennis.
Andy Murray will also be there, with him opting to use his protected ranking to get an otherwise ineligible Great Britain into the tournament.
“We’re delighted to see such a star-studded player field lining up for the inaugural ATP Cup,” Kermode told atptour.com.
“Our belief was that week one in the calendar, together with Tennis Australia, would work best for player scheduling, and today’s announcement is a confirmation of that.
“Having the top players competing in this new global event is critical.”
1. Serbia – Novak Djokovic and Dusan Lajovic
2. Spain – Rafael Nadal and Roberto Bautista Agut
3. Switzerland – Roger Federer and Henri Laaksonen
4. Russia – Daniil Medvedev and Karen Khachanov
5. Austria – Dominic Thiem and Dennis Novak
6. Germany – Alexander Zverev and Jan-Lennard Struff
7. Greece – Stefanos Tsitsipas and Michail Pervolarakis
8. Japan – Kei Nishikori and Yoshihito Nishioka
9. Italy – Fabio Fognini and Matteo Berrettini
10. France – Gael Monfils and Benoit Paire
11. Belgium – David Goffin and Steve Darcis
12. Croatia – Borna Coric and Marin Cilic
13. Argentina – Diego Schwartzman and Guido Pella
14. Georgia – Nikoloz Basilashvili and Aleksandre Metreveli
15. South Africa – Kevin Anderson and Lloyd Harris
16. USA – John Isner and Taylor Fritz
17. Canada – Felix Auger-Aliassime and Milos Raonic
18. Great Britain – Andy Murray and Kyle Edmund
WC. Australia – Nick Kyrgios and Alex De Minaur
Michael Graham on why the French Open is his favourite.
No on-court training for Roger Federer just yet.
French officials determined to host a “full” version of Roland Garros.
Former British No 1 Greg Rusedski believes…
British Tour events set for July.
Fabio Fognini on the Grand Slam record.
Novak Djokovic has confirmed two more big-name players for his Adria Tour.
Wayne Gretzky a big fan of Bianca Andreescu.
Novak Djokovic gives more info on Adria Tour.
Petra Kvitova not keen on majors without fans.